Welcome to the UltraJam platform

Searching for intelligent life on earth...

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Paris' Parallel Universe


Yes, I know, enough Paris Hilton already. I'm with you my friends, but I just can't resist commenting on today's 'top story' (as it was billed on about every newscast I flipped through). It seems Paris was traumatized by 'jail' to the point of a medical situation that warranted her reassignment to home with a ankle bracelet. Boo hoo.


Am I the only one who sees the similarities between Paris' posh home life and the House of Orange? Let's see...


  • "People" open her mail for her at home - Check. People do that for you in jail, too.

  • People do her laundry at home - Another Check.

  • People cook for her at home - Checkeroo.

  • Visitors/fans have to pass through a security gauntlet to see Paris at home - Checkaleckabingbom.

  • In the past, Paris has been video taped for observation at home - Check.o.rama.

That's a lot of familiarity with the House of Orange! What gives? Well, best wishes for a speedy recovery, Paris. Thousands of young girls are waiting to be influenced by your next mistake. (I'm filing this one under crime because it fits on so many levels.)


No comments:

My Cynical Score

You Are 40% Cynical
Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.
You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.