Welcome to the UltraJam platform

Searching for intelligent life on earth...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ultra Tag

This is fantastically exciting for me! I've never been 'tagged' in the blogosphere. Thanks to Bill Blunt, tag, I'm it. The rules require me to list 8 random things about myself and tag 8 other blogs in return. I'll happily oblige -

  1. I never take the first item on the grocery shelf, usually the second in line, sometimes the third.
  2. A former boss of mine was diagnosed as a sociopath (I knew it wasn't all in my head).
  3. I am secretly in love with Conan O'Brien.
  4. I thank God every morning for a body that works.
  5. The scent of pine (fondly) reminds me of the first day of school.
  6. I am arguably the world's, galaxy's, universe's biggest Stevie Nicks fan.
  7. If I could meet 3 strangers on earth or in heaven, I would choose a 9/11 survivor, my paternal grandmother whom I never met and Ronald Reagan.
  8. I am first generation American.
  9. I like to end lists on an odd number.

Now for my tags:

I like the following blogs for the following reasons and I hope you will check them out!

  • Ramblings of a Psychic: A very cool glimpse into the world of a reader and her telephonic customers.
  • KchristieH: A nice blog of 'eclectic musings' and thought-provoking questions.
  • Project Afterlight: A web designer and music lover who likes to write offers technical tips and interesting perspectives on reflection and other things.
  • Don't Be Shy: A fresh blog about the struggles and advantages of being shy.
  • Stupid Criminal Files: Entertaining and true accounts of dumb crooks
  • Click: A beautiful Italian blog that proves photography communicates in any language
  • Eighty Deuce on the Loose in Iraq: A personal experience of serving in Iraq
  • Rantings of an Arab Chick: A special ed teacher with 'a foot in each hemisphere' comments on news, politics and personal life in a witty and intelligent manner.

4 comments:

Dee said...

I had no idea what a tag was either. But after reading this post, of course, I've seen this on other blogs.

I love your number 9, and totally agree with number one. I use to stock supermarket shelves and the old, stale, ready-to-expire items are (meant to be) in front.

Gabriel said...

Thanks for the tag, Cat! I appreciate it. I've done the same. You can check my blog post entitled, 8 Random Facts About Me: A Tagging Game

Bob Johnson said...

I am the multi-verses biggest Stevie Nicks fan.

Cat said...

Bob! Ahhhh! Why didn't I think of that?

My Cynical Score

You Are 40% Cynical
Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.
You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.