Welcome to the UltraJam platform

Searching for intelligent life on earth...

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Deliciously Unplugged











My satellite TV was killed for 24 hours thanks to an over zealous pelican who apparently pushed my dish out of alignment while prancing around on the roof. Gasp! No TV? Actually, I'm glad he stopped by.

I went exploring 'round the neighborhood instead of watching my early evening line-up. To my delight, I found a community of jelly fish floating peacefully in the alcoves of the bay that my condo nestles against. They are so beautiful in their translucent glory, gently rolling back and forth with the changing current.

One photo is natural and the other is electrified a little with Photoshop neon effect. I sat transfixed upon these jellies for about half an hour; quite contently at that! This encounter with nature makes me wonder what else I'm missing with my face pasted to the TV or computer monitor all day...Breathe in the outdoors. There's nothing like it on TV!

2 comments:

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

I agree... Tv is good all the same for news and documentaries, stop!

Bibi

eagerblogger said...

I love your pictures but i prefer the natural one. At first glance I did recognize them as jellies. :)

My Cynical Score

You Are 40% Cynical
Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.
You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.